Software Testing with Manual and Automation Tools Online Training
in multiple areas in Software Testing and a thorough understanding of real-world projects. Successful completion of this program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements at Mind Q.
Any graduate with working knowledge of computers can pursue a career in software testing
This course is intended for any graduate.
No prior experience is presumed.
This class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture
Software Needed on Each Student PC
- Windows Server 2003 or 2008, Windows XP Professional, with at least 1GB RAM
- MS Office
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Familiar with STLC process.
- Develop Test Cases, Test data.
- Java based test script development.
- Hands-on with Selenium IDE.
- Familiarity with Selenium Test Frameworks.
- Hands-on with Selenium WebDriver.