SQL Server DBA Online Training
This course is a soup-to-nuts course that will teach you everything you need to build, configure a server, maintain a SQL Server disaster recovery plan, and how to design and manage a secure solution. You'll learn how to automate daily, weekly, and hourly tasks (like backups), the details of security, SQL Server clustering, replication, disaster recovery, and using jobs and database maintenance tasks. This course consists of all practical trouble shooting issue which you arise in day to day activities. Each and every topic is covered with unique case studies. This course is divided into 7 modules and totals more than 50 hours of instructor-led online/onsite training for SQL Server 2012.
Good knowledge and understanding of databases.
P-SQL and .Net coding knowledge will be an additional advantage.
This course is intended for IT Professionals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases.
No prior experience is presumed.
This class is 70% hands-on, 30% lecture.
Following Guideliness as Prescribe.
Software Needed on PC
Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2 or Win7 Ent, 4GB RAM
SQL Server 2012
After completing this course, students will be able to
- Install and configure SQL Server 2012.
- Upgrading from older versions like 2005/2008/R2 to 2012.
- Backup and restore databases.
- Manage security.
- Managing indexes and finding performance bottlenecks.
- Automate administrative tasks.
- Replicate data between SQL Server instances.
- Maintain high availability.[log-shipping, Mirroring].
- SQL Server 2012 Clustering implentation/administration.
- Impletementing AlwaysOn and administering AlwaysOn groups.
- Data Compression, Resource Governor, Central Management Servers
- User defined Server roles, Contained Databases, Column store indexes
- Performance tuning using Profiler, DTA & System monitor