Project Testing Online Training
Live Project on Software Testing & Testing Tools
The training program is designed to give participants the hands-on skills of working in a Software Testing process involving Test Analysis, Test Design, Test Execution, Defect reporting, Regression testing & Automation testing. Participants receive up-to-date training in multiple areas in Software Testing Life Cycle starting Reviewing requirements, Identifying scenarios till Test closure activities. Successful completion of this program leads to placement assistance and participation in campus placements at Mind Q.
Any graduate with knowledge of Software Testing can take part in this training.
This course is intended for persons who have already undergone training on Software Testing. No prior experience is presumed.
This class is 95% hands-on, 5% lecture.
Software Needed on PC
Windows Server 2003 or 2008, XP Professional, MS Office
After completing this course, students will be able to
- Familiar with SDLC process.
- Hands-on with STLC process.
- Requirements Analysis review.
- Identifying & Documenting Test Scenarios.
- Design & Develop Test Cases & Test data.
- Apply Test Design techniques.
- Execute tests & record results.
- Report defects into excel sheet / defect reporting tool & track defects.
- Functional test automation with QTP.
- Automation test script design using VB Scripting.
- Test management with Quality Center.
- Involve in Framework implementation for Test Automation.