Microstrategy Online Training
Microstrategy is a business intelligence tool for reporting purpose where users can able to analyze their business easily using Microstrategy reports and in this course will teach you report creation, Dashboard/Document creation and their dependents .you will learn how to improve report performance using VLDB settings and also will teach you about project installation, DB instance creation User group creation and users creation. Each and every topic is covered with real time scenarios. This course is divided into 3 modules Schema objects, Public Objects development and Administration and totals more than 30 hours of instructor-led online/onsite training for Microstrategy 9.3.x.
MicroStrategy Analytics platform
No prior experience is presumed.
This class is 50% hands-on, 50% lecture.
Software Needed on PC
Windows Server 2008/R2 or 2012, with at least 2GB RAM.
After completing this course, students will be able to
- Install and configure Microstrategy.
- DWH Basic Concepts.
- Understands about dimension Modeling.
- Dashboard/Document Creation.
- Manage security.
- Managing indexes and finding performance bottlenecks.
- Automate administrative tasks.
- Attributes, Facts, Hierarchy Creation.
- Metrics, Filters, Prompts and Custom group Creation.
- OLAP Services.
- Report Validation
- VLDB Settings
- Performance tuning using Profiler, DTA & System monitor